Correcting a check/run
You can remove a run and reprocess it yourself as long as you do so before 11:30 PM ET the day before the tax and/or direct deposit sweeps. Follow these steps, or read our article on how to cancel and remove a pay run.
To correct, cancel, or delete a pay run
- Look in the Recent Runs in your Dashboard
- Click View All.
- Click the purple Delete button, and confirm you want to remove the run.
- The run will be removed immediately.
Note: If it is after 11:30 PM ET the day before the funds are to be drafted from your account, or the drafts have already occurred, just contact us and we’d be glad to assist you.
My employee says they didn't receive their pay
If you have employees who did not receive their pay, check these in the following order.
Reasons why an employee may not see their pay include:
1. Their bank hasn’t posted the deposit yet
- Banks have until the end of the day to post deposits
2. Their bank account information was incorrect
- This can be corrected by the employee
- You also can update their bank account information
3. The payroll wasn’t processed for direct deposits on that day
- If payroll was process after banking hours, the deposit may be delayed by one business day
4. The payroll wasn’t processed for direct deposit
5. The employee wasn’t included on the pay run
- You can run a special pay run for the employee
- Learn more about special pay runs
If you have an employee who did not receive their pay via direct deposit, and none of the above apply, please contact us.