If you ever have a question, or need help using your OnPay account, you can always reach out to the experts on our Client Experience team. Not only do they have extensive knowledge on how to use OnPay, they also have years of first-hand payroll industry experience in their respective fields.
This means you can ask us almost anything:
- Adding an employee in another state for the first time? Let’s make sure you get them (and their worksite) set up in OnPay.
- Need to correct a mistake on your last pay run? Open a quick chat to get back on track.
- Just a quick question about our services, or even a local tax code? We want to hear from you!
What we’ll cover
- How you can reach us
- Starting a new Chat in OnPay
- Using Chat Bot for express service
- Help and support for employees
- Help and support for Partners, accountants, and bookkeepers
How you can reach us
OnPay’s Client Experience team is available Monday - Friday, 9AM-8PM ET.
Starting a new Chat in OnPay
From the company dashboard, click the ? to the left of your profile photo to open the help menu.
Can I chat with an expert without logging into OnPay?
Chat connects you with support agents and tax professionals capable of representing you, and/or your company, both in OnPay as well as with tax agencies. Your support agent will always verify your identity by your OnPay login credentials before engaging with you, so your information stays private and secure.
Click open chat to start a conversation.
Using Chat Bot for express service
To make sure you don’t have to explain your situation more than once, our trusty Chat Bot will ask a few questions about why you're reaching out.
Starting with Chat Bot helps you:
- Shorten your wait time
- Get to the best agent first
- Avoid explaining your situation to multiple people
Help and support for employees
Our Employee Help Center has everything your workers need to know to download their app, self-onboard, and get up-to-speed with how to use OnPay — from setting up direct deposit and multi-factor authentication, to viewing pay stubs, and more! If your employees with questions about getting access to the employee portal, their hours, pay, or time off accrued, should consult with their manager, or with the company’s payroll or HR personnel.
Help and support for Partners, accountants, and bookkeepers
Outside collaborators can access Chat by logging into a company dashboard. This confirms that the outside collaborator has the credentials to control the account, while ensuring your support agent is accessing the appropriate company account.