To locate the W-2 and 1099 Preview
You can see all employees/contractors who have been paid and double-check their annual data by following these steps:
You can see all of the employees/contractors who have been paid and double-check their annual data by following these steps:
- Log into OnPay with your email and password.
- From the Dashboard (the first page you see when you log in), click "Reports" on the left-side menu.
- Then select "Tax Filings Reports" at the bottom of the list of available reports.
- Choose the "Annual Tax Filings" button.
- Lastly, choose "View 2019 Report" beside the W-2 and/or 1099 Preview.
Verify Employee Data
Use this Preview to review all of your employees’ information and ensure their data is accurate, including: addresses, social security numbers, and annual pay data. Make sure everything is correct prior to January 3rd, 2020.
You can also go to "Reports" > "Employee Summary Report" to sum the number of employees and contractors who have been paid during the year.
It is critical to ensure the employee/contractor information is correct. Any changes required for incorrect information could result in delayed filings, penalties, and/or interest from the IRS and/or State agencies having to make a correction.