Updated September 12, 2023
What we'll cover
- New Jersey Division of Employer Accounts
- New Jersey Division of Taxation
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both New Jersey and New York, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
New Jersey Division of Employer Accounts
- Download and print the NJ DEA POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the top section regarding your business information
- Authorized Officer will need to witness and sign the form
- The form must be notarized with a notary public seal
- Owner/operator will need to sign at the bottom of the form
- Email a copy of the completed, signed, and notarized form to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Jersey Division of Taxation
- Download the NJ DOT POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the following sections:
- Section 1 regarding your business information, including the "The Taxpayer is" section
- Section 4: Acts Authorized
- Section 7: Signature of Taxpayer(s)
- Email your completed Power of Attorney forms email@example.com