Updated March 5, 2021
What we'll cover
- Illinois Department of Revenue
- Illinois Department of Employment Security
- Returning your completed forms
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Illinois and Indiana, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Illinois Department of Revenue
- Download and print the IL DOR POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete all fields regarding your business information
- The taxpayer will need to sign at the bottom of the form
- The Power of Attorney Form will also need to be notarized before being returned
Illinois Department of Employment Security
- Download the IDES POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete all fields regarding your business information at the top of the first page
- The taxpayer will need to sign at the bottom of the first page
- Enter your business information at the top of the Unemployment Insurance Special Mailing Form (page 2)
- The taxpayer will need to sign at the bottom of the second page
- Return this form to OnPay
Returning your completed forms
Email your completed Power of Attorney forms firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!