Updated August 18, 2021
What we'll cover
- Louisiana Department of Revenue
- Louisiana Workforce Commission
- Returning your completed form
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Louisiana and Texas, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Louisiana Department of Revenue
Download the Louisiana DOR POA at the bottom of this page and enter your business information in the following order:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Federal Employment Identification Number (12-3456789) (not SSN)
- The Owner/operator will need to sign on page 2
Louisiana Workforce Commission
Download and print the LA WC POA at the bottom of this page and complete the following information:
- Company name
- State UI
- Federal Employer Identification Number (not SSN)
- If you do business under another name, enter your DBA
- Telephone number
- Signature, title and date
Returning your completed form
Email your completed Power of Attorney form firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!