You can add your own HR document templates in OnPay for employees to e-sign. You can also make them customizable with smart fields, plus automatically add them to employee workflows (like new employee onboarding).
Here’s a look at how you can create a template.
- Click on “Templates” under the HR tab on the left side of your screen.
- Add a new template by clicking the plus sign in the green circle.
- You can add the template’s name by clicking on the name field and making your changes in the text box.
- Next, select the appropriate document tag type or add a new tag by typing the name of the tag and clicking "Create". Document tags are what the system uses to ensure employees aren't missing documents.
- After you click the "CONTINUE" button, you’ll be taken to a document editor where you can paste an existing document or type a new template, add or remove smart fields, change formatting, or add page breaks.
- Click the blue “CONTINUE” button when you’re done and you will be taken to the company signator screen. Here, you can click "+ADD" to add a new signator or select an existing one from the dropdown.