Updated March 8, 2021
What we'll cover
- New Hampshire Department of Revenue and Employment Security
- Returning your completed form
- Download the form to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both New Hampshire and Vermont, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
New Hampshire Department of Revenue and Employment Security
- Download and print the New Hampshire POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the following sections regarding your business information
Section 1: Taxpayer Information
Section 6, Part A: Signature of Taxpayer
Section 6, Part B: The Power of Attorney Form will also need to be notarized
- Return the completed and notarized form to OnPay
Returning your completed form
Email your completed Power of Attorney form email@example.com. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!