Updated March 5, 2021
What we'll cover
- Alabama Department of Revenue
- Alabama Department of Labor
- Returning your completed form
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Alabama and Georgia, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Alabama Department of Revenue
Download the Alabama DOR POA at the bottom of this page and enter your business information in the following order:
- Company Name
- Account Number (make sure you have applied for the Alabama Dept. of Labor)
- Type of Entity
- Federal Employment Identification Number (12-3456789)
The Owner/operator will need to sign at the bottom of the form.
Alabama Department of Labor
Download and print the Alabama DOL POA at the bottom of this page and complete the following information:
- Part 1, Section 1: Taxpayer Information - Enter your Employer Identification Number (not SSN)
- Part 1, Section 6: Signature of Taxpayer
- The Power of Attorney Form will also need to be notarized before being returned.
Returning your completed form
Email your completed Power of Attorney form firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!