Updated November 21, 2022
What we'll cover
- Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration
- Returning your completed form
- Download the form to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Arkansas and Louisiana, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration
- Download the POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete Section 1: Taxpayer Information
- Complete Section 6: Signature of Taxpayer(s)
Returning your completed form
Email your completed Power of Attorney form firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!