Updated February 18, 2021
What we'll cover
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue
- Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation
- Returning your completed forms
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Pennsylvania and New York, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Pennsylvania Department of Revenue
- Download the PA DOR POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the top portion regarding your business information
- Enter the following:
- Attorney-In-Fact Name: Payroll Center Inc
- Attorney-In-Fact Mailing Address: 2300 Lake Park Drive Ste 270 Smyrna, GA 30080
- Check box 1: Office of Unemployment Compensation Tax Services
- The Taxpayer will need to sign the form
- The form will also need to be notarized before being returned to OnPay
Pennsylvania Unemployment Compensation
- Download the PA UC POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete all fields regarding your business information
- The Taxpayer will need to sign at the bottom of the form
- Return the completed form to OnPay
Returning your completed forms
Email your completed Power of Attorney forms firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!