Updated December 30, 2022
What we'll cover
- Utah Tax Commission
- Utah Department of Workforce Services
- Returning your completed forms
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Utah and Nevada, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Utah Tax Commission
- Download the Utah Tax Commission POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete part 1: Taxpayer Information
- Enter your Account Number in part 3: Tax Matter(s)
- Taxpayer will need to sign at in part 5: Authorized Signature
- Return the completed form to OnPay
Utah Department of Workforce Services
- Download and print the Utah Workforce Services POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete all fields regarding your business information
- Owner/operator will need to sign at the bottom of the form
- The Power of Attorney Form will also need to be to be signed by a notary public and have a notary seal at the bottom of the second page before being returned to OnPay
Returning your completed forms
Email your completed Power of Attorney forms firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!