Updated September 29, 2023
What we'll cover
- Wisconsin Department of Revenue TPA + POA
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development TPA + POA
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to authorize us to act on your behalf with tax offices for each state where your company has a tax obligation.
For example, if you operate in Wisconsin and Minnesota, you must complete and return a power of attorney for each state.
Department of Revenue
Third-Party Agent (TPA) access for the Wisconsin Department of Revenue
For OnPay to file and pay your Wisconsin withholding taxes, we must have the items listed below. Please email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Business name as on file with the state
- FEIN or SSN as on file with the Department of Revenue for your business
- State Withholding Account Number
Prior Return Amount if you have a filing history for the withholding tax account. The amount should be from one of the three most recently filed returns/reports for withholding tax.
- If you have never filed a withholding return, please let us know this instead.
Power of Attorney (POA) for the Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- Download the Wisconsin DOR POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete Part 1: Taxpayer Information
- Part 5: Taxpayer(s) will need to provide their signature, title, and the date
- Email your completed Power of Attorney form to email@example.com
Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
Third-Party Agent (TPA) access for the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
Power of Attorney (POA) for the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- Download the Wisconsin DWD POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the top section regarding your business information
- Enter the Employer name, date, and signature at the bottom
- This form will also need to be signed by a witness
- Email your completed Power of Attorney form firstname.lastname@example.org