Updated February 18, 2021
What we'll cover
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both West Virginia and Ohio, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
West Virginia State Tax Department
- Download the West Virginia DOT POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the top section regarding your business information
- Add your signature next to each applicable power
- The Taxpayer(s) will need to sign at the bottom of the form
- This form will need to be signed by a notary public and have a notary seal at the bottom of the second page before it can be returned to OnPay
Returning your completed form
Email your completed Power of Attorney form email@example.com. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!