Updated March 9 2021
What we'll cover
- West Virginia State Tax Department
- West Virginia Unemployment Compensation Division
- Returning your completed form
- Download the form to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both West Virginia and Ohio, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
West Virginia State Tax Department
- Download the West Virginia DOT POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete section 1 regarding your business information
- Sign and date at the bottom of 4B
- This form will need to be signed either by a witness or printed and signed by a notary public before it can be returned to OnPay
West Virginia Unemployment Compensation Division
- Download and print the West Virginia UCD POA found at the bottom of this page
- Enter your company name, Employer Number, FEIN, and address in the top four spaces
- This form will need to be signed by a notary public and have a notary seal at the bottom of the second page before it can be returned to OnPay
Returning your completed form
Email your completed Power of Attorney form email@example.com. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!