Updated September 29, 2023
What we'll cover
- Oklahoma Tax Commission TPA + POA
- Oklahoma Employment Security Commission TPA + POA
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to authorize us to act on your behalf with tax offices for each state where your company has a tax obligation.
For example, if you operate in both Oklahoma and Texas, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
Third-Party Agent (TPA) for the Oklahoma Tax Commission
In order to prepare and file income taxes for the state of Oklahoma on your behalf, you are required by the state to grant us Professional Tax Preparer Approval (TPA) access to your Oklahoma Taxpayer Access Point (OK TAP).
- Go to OK TAP and setup a passphrase for Third Party Access (TPA) within your account
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- TPA passphrase you’ve chosen
- The ZIP code on file with the state
- State withholding account ID
- Using the information you’ve provided, we’ll send you an access request via OK TAP. Once the request has been sent we will follow up with you to complete the remaining steps:
In OK TAP, approve our TPA request by doing the following:
- Click the My Profile link on the sidebar
- Go to Access to My Accounts
- Click Access Level for the TPA requested account type (Withholding - Wage Tax). Note: Selections will be grayed out until marked active
- Select “All Access” from the access level menu, and click the “Active” checkbox.
- Click Submit to grant OnPay the TPA access required to file on your behalf
Power of Attorney (POA) for the Oklahoma Tax Commission
- Download the OK TC POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the top section regarding the Taxpayer information
- The Taxpayer will also need to sign the form
- Email your completed Power of Attorney forms email@example.com
Employment Security Commission
Third-Party Agent (TPA) for the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission
You must also add OnPay as your third-party agent on your Oklahoma EZ Tax Express account.
- Create a login on the EZ Tax Express website. If you already have a login, please log in to your account.
- Once you have logged in, select "Manage TPA Relationships" from the menu.
- To add us as your TPA, you will need to search for our FEIN. Our FEIN is 47-4413175. The name of our business is listed as OnPay, Inc.
- Once you have selected us as the TPA, you will grant us access to your account. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have completed these steps on the EZ Tax Express.
Power of Attorney (POA) for the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission
- Download and print the OK ESC POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the top section regarding your business information
- The taxpayer will need to sign under the statement
- This form will also need to be signed by a notary public and have a notary seal under "Acknowledgment" before being returned to OnPay
- Email a copy of your completed Power of Attorney forms email@example.com