Updated December 28, 2022
What we'll cover
- Oklahoma Employment Security Commission
- Oklahoma Tax Commission
- Returning your completed forms
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Oklahoma and Texas, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Oklahoma Employment Security Commission
- Download and print the OK ESC POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the top section regarding your business information
- The taxpayer will need to sign under the statement
- This form will also need to be signed by a notary public and have a notary seal under "Acknowledgment" before being returned to OnPay
Oklahoma Tax Commission
- Download the OK TC POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the top section regarding the Taxpayer information
- The Taxpayer will also need to sign the form
- Return the completed form to OnPay
Returning your completed forms
Email your completed Power of Attorney forms email@example.com. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!