Updated September 25, 2023
What we'll cover
- Third-Party Access (TPA) for the Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Power of Attorney (POA) for the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Download the form to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to authorize us to act on your behalf with tax offices for each state where your company has a tax obligation.
For example, if you operate in both Tennessee and Kentucky, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
Department of Labor and Workforce Development
Third-Party Access (TPA) for the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development
For OnPay to file and pay your Tennessee unemployment taxes, we must have the items listed below. Please email the following items to email@example.com:
- State Unemployment Account Number
Access Code (Current Year)
- The Access Code is printed to the right of line 1 (Total Wages) on the Premium and Wage Report.
- The Access Code is assigned annually and will change with the first quarter of every year.
Power of Attorney (POA) for the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Download the Tennessee DOL POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete all fields regarding your business information
- The Authorized Employer will need to sign at the bottom of the form
- Email your completed Power of Attorney form firstname.lastname@example.org