Updated December 29, 2022
What we'll cover
- Wyoming Excise Tax Division
- Wyoming Unemployment Tax Division
- Returning your completed form
- Download the form to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Wyoming and Montana, you must complete and return a power of attorney for each state.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Wyoming Department of Workforce Services
- Download the Wyoming DWS POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the top section regarding business/taxpayer information
- A business representative or the taxpayer will also need to sign at the bottom of the form, including title, phone number and the date
Returning your completed form
Email your completed Power of Attorney form email@example.com. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!