Updated March 9, 2021
What we'll cover
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Virginia and West Virginia, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Virginia Department of Taxation
- Download the VA TAX POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete part 1: Taxpayer Information
- Optional part 2: Keep or take away another agent's authorization in filing this form
- Complete part 3: Tax Account Numbers and Beginning Periods (the first month of the year in which OnPay will begin filing your taxes - formatted MM/YYYY)
- The Taxpayer(s) will need to print and sign at the bottom of the form
Returning your completed form
Email your completed Power of Attorney form firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!