Updated December 7, 2023
What we'll cover
- Written Authorization to Represent Employing Unit
- Form C-42 DocuSign
- Third-Party Access (TPA) for the Texas Workforce Commission
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Texas and New Mexico, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Texas Workforce Commission
Written Authorization to Represent Employing Unit (Form C-42)
Before you can authorize OnPay to represent your company before the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC), you must first complete the Written Authorization to Represent Employing Unit (Form C-42) via DocuSign on Unemployment Tax Services (UTS).
Please use the following steps for submitting the Written Authorization form C-42
- Log into Unemployment Tax Services (UTS)
- Select Account Info
- Select Third Party Authorization from the "Quick Links" menu
- The written authorization must be signed by one of the following:
- Individual, if the Grantor is a sole proprietor, or
- The owner or an officer of an organization or a partner of a partnership, or
- Fiduciary or trustee for a trust or estate
- Complete the required certification checkbox
- Select your "Grantor Work Title"
- Complete the required informational fields
- OnPay's Information:
- TWC Account Number can be left blank
- Our Company Name: OnPay Tax Disbursement LLC
- Our Mailing Address:
675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE Suite W207
Atlanta, GA 30308
- OnPay's Information:
- Select the Grant Written Authorization button to proceed to DocuSign
Form C-42 DocuSign
- Review all account and user information
- Review Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure Agreement
- Select Continue
- Use DocuSign to sign the form
- You may print the completed form for your records, if desired
Once the above steps have been completed, email us at email@example.com stating that you've signed Form C-42, and are ready for us to initiate a TPA access request with the Texas Workforce Commission.
Third-Party Access (TPA) for the Texas Workforce Commission
- Once we've received your email stating that you've signed Form C-42, we'll submit a TPA request to the Texas Workforce Commission for your account
- We'll notify you to let you know that we've submitted our access request
- Log into the TWC website and approve our request for TPA access