Updated March 8, 2021
What we'll cover
- Job Service North Dakota
- North Dakota Office of State Tax Commissioner
- Returning your completed forms
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Dakotas, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Job Service North Dakota
- Download and print the ND JobS POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the following information:
- Taxpayer name and address
- Taxpayer FEIN
- Signature of Taxpayer
- This form must be notarized before being returned to OnPay
North Dakota Office of State Tax Commissioner
- Download the ND OSTC POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the top section regarding your business information
- The Taxpayer will need to sign at the bottom of the form
- Return the completed form to OnPay
Returning your completed forms
Email your completed Power of Attorney forms firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!