Updated February 17, 2021
What we'll cover
- Montana Department of Revenue and Department of Labor
- Returning your completed form
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Montana and Idaho, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Montana Department of Revenue and Department of Labor
While Department of Labor does not have its own Power of Attorney form, they will accept the same form used by the Department of Revenue.
- Download and print the Montana POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the following information in Part I:
- Section 1: Taxpayer Information
- Section 6: Signature of Taxpayer
- Return the completed form to OnPay
Returning your completed form
Email your completed Power of Attorney form firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!