Updated February 17, 2021
What we'll cover
- North Carolina Department of Commerce Division of Employment Security
- North Carolina Department of Revenue
- Returning your completed forms
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Carolinas, you must complete and return a power of attorney for each state.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
North Carolina Department of Commerce Division of Employment Security
- Download the NC DOC POA found at the bottom of this page
- The owner/operator will need to sign at the bottom of the form
- The Power of Attorney Form must be notarized before returning it to OnPay
North Carolina Department of Revenue
- Download and print the NC DOR POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete Section 1 regarding your business information
- The taxpayer will need to sign Section 7
- Return the completed form to OnPay
Returning your completed forms
Email your completed Power of Attorney forms email@example.com. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!