Updated February 17, 2021
What we'll cover
- Maine Department of Labor
- Maine Department of Revenue
- Returning your completed form
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Maine and New Hampshire, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Maine Department of Labor
- Download Maine DOL UC-28 found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the following information:
- The top section regarding your business information
- An Owner, Officer or Member will need to sign in the bottom section of the form
- Return the completed form to OnPay
Maine Department of Revenue
- Download and print Maine Form 2848-ME found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the following information in Part 1:
- Section 1: Taxpayer information
- Section 6: Taxpayer signature
- This form will also need to be notarized before being returned to OnPay
Returning your completed form
Email your completed Power of Attorney form email@example.com. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!