Updated September 20, 2023
What we'll cover
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to authorize us to act on your behalf with tax offices for each state where your company has a tax obligation.
For example, if you operate in both Florida and Georgia, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
Department of Revenue
Third-Party Access (TPA) for the Florida Department of Revenue
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide the following information:
- Your FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number) is used to register your business with the federal government and can be found on any notice sent to you by the IRS
- Florida RT Account Number
Power of Attorney (POA) for the Florida Department of Revenue
- Download the Florida POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete all fields in section 1 regarding your business information
- Owner/operator will need to sign in section 8
- Email your completed Power of Attorney form email@example.com