Updated September 29, 2023
What we'll cover
- New Mexico Department of Taxation and Revenue TPA + POA
- New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions TPA + POA
- Download the form to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to authorize us to act on your behalf with tax offices for each state where your company has a tax obligation.
For example, if you operate in both New Mexico and Arizona, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
Department of Taxation and Revenue
Third-Party Password (TPA) for the New Mexico Department of Taxation and Revenue
- Log into your NM TAP account.
- Click on the Manage My Profile link in the top right corner.
- Click on the More Profile Options... tab.
- Click the Manage Third Party Access link in the Access panel.
- Click the Add link.
Follow the on-screen instructions to grant another taxpayer access to your account.
- Our Taxpayer's Logon is: OnPayTax
- We will need access to your Withholding Tax Account
- Make sure access is set to File and Pay
Power of Attorney (POA) for the New Mexico Department of Taxation and Revenue
- Download the New Mexico DOR POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the first section regarding your business information
- Owner/operator will need to sign at the bottom of the form
- Email your completed Power of Attorney form email@example.com
Department of Workforce Solutions
Third-Party Password (TPA) for the New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions
- Go to the New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions: Employer Login. (If you do not have an employer account, click Employer Registration.
- Click Account Maintenance
- Click Third Party Administrator (TPA) Authorization
- Click New.
- Enter our TPA ID: 500002083, and click Next.
- Enter a "TPA Service Begin Date" of the first date of the quarter you started with us.
- Do not enter a "TPA Service End Date"
- Check the boxes for:
- "Account Maintenance Update and Submit"
- "Payments Update and Submit"
- "Employment and Wage Detail Update and Submit"
Power of Attorney (POA) for the New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions
The New Mexico Department of Workforce Solutions does not have a Power of Attorney form. Instead, they use their Tax Claims System to provide information on who has Third Party Access to the employer. To grant us access to communicate with the DWS on your behalf, log into the New Mexico Tax Claims System and grant OnPay Third Party Access.