Updated March 8, 2021
What we'll cover
- New York Department of Taxation and Finance
- New York Department of Labor
- Returning your completed forms
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both New York and New Jersey, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
New York Department of Taxation and Finance
- Download the NY DOT POA (or EZRep) found at the bottom of this page
- Complete Section 1: Taxpayer Information including the "Taxpayer Is" section
Complete Section 7: Taxpayer Signature
- Return the completed form to OnPay
New York Department of Labor
- Download and print the NY DOL POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the following information:
- Section 1: Your business information
- Section 4: Signature of Taxpayer
- Section 5: Notary signature and seal
- Return the completed, notarized form to OnPay
Returning your completed forms
Email your completed Power of Attorney forms email@example.com. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!