While the accountants and bookkeepers who join our Partner Program benefit from year-round perks like revenue sharing and free payroll for your firm, from now until the end of January, we're offering an extra bonus: Up to $10,000, just for switching more clients to OnPay.*
Here's what you need to know:
- How long will this promotion last?
- Who can participate?
- How does a Partner become eligible for this bonus?
- How much can eligible partners receive?
- What qualifies as a "New Client"?
- How are "New Clients" enrolled?
- How is this bonus redeemed?
- How does a Partner get started?
How long will this promotion last?
Promotion lasts from October 1, 2021 to January 31st, 2022.
Who can participate?
Any accounting firm or bookkeeper who is a members of OnPay’s Partner Program.
How does a Partner become eligible for this bonus?
Partners who add a minimum of five New Clients (see "what is a new client?") to their OnPay Dashboard, between October 1, 2021 and January 31, 2022 are eligible to participate in the Promotion.
How much can eligible partners receive?
Eligible Partners will receive a one-time, $200 bonus for each New Client added within the promotional period, up to a maximum of $10,000 (50 new clients).
What qualifies as a "New Client"?
A "New Client" is any registered business that:
- Has not previously been enrolled in OnPay; and
- Is a client of an accountant or bookkeeper who is a member of our Partner Program (existing or newly registered); and
- Runs one or more payrolls with a check date of January 31, 2022 or earlier. Clients who are enrolled in OnPay before January 31, 2022, but run their first payroll on or after February 1, 2022, will not qualify as a "New Client" for the purposes of this promotion.
What isn't considered a "New Client"?
Returning or restructured organizations are not "New Clients". The payroll account that is used to pay employees of any Partner will not be credited as a "New Client".
How are "New Clients" enrolled?
Clients can self-enroll, or be enrolled by their Partner into OnPay. As long as the new clients are affiliated with a Partner account, that Partner will receive the correct bonus for each "New Client".
How is this bonus redeemed?
Bonuses may be redeemed in one of two ways: As a billing credit, or as a payout.
To redeem the bonus as a credit
New Clients must run at least one payroll by January 31, 2022. The earned bonus will be applied to the Partner account as a billing credit.
To redeem the bonus as a payout
New Clients must run payroll for at least two months. This means that even if a new client runs their first payroll by January 31, 2022, but does not process another payroll before March 31, 2022, they will not qualify as a "New Client".
Payouts will be made by either check or ACH payment within 30 days of March 31, 2022.
How does a Partner get started?
If you are already an OnPay Partner, sign into your Dashboard to add clients.
Need help adding new clients to your Dashboard? We've got you covered→
If you do not already have an OnPay account, sign up today to get started using the top-rated payroll service for accountants and bookkeepers, that just happens to be loved by business owners, too.