Autofy delivers cloud-like integration to sync payroll with QuickBooks Desktop. Follow these easy instructions to set up the integration. Note: This integration requires Windows 10 or greater.
1. Navigate to Company > Integrations > Accounting. Click Install Autofy Agent.
2. A new window will pop up. Click Continue.
3. Click Download Agent. Once you have downloaded the file, open it and follow the prompts to install the Autofy Agent.
4. After you finish the installation, click Continue in OnPay.
5. You'll be asked for an agent key. Copy the token in OnPay and paste it in the Agent Key field of the Autofy window. Then scroll down and click the next Continue button.
6. Make sure that QuickBooks Desktop is open to the account or company that you wish to connect with this OnPay account.
Note: If you use multi-user access in QuickBooks Desktop, make sure that you sign in to the relevant account as the QuickBooks Desktop admin in single-user mode.
7. Return to the OnPay window and click Connect.
8. In the pop-up window, select Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running.
9. Select Yes in the next window to confirm this access. Then click Continue.
10. Click Done in the Access Confirmation pop-up window that appears.
11. It may take up to a few minutes for OnPay to pull in your chart of accounts. Leave QuickBooks and the Autofy Agent open and connected to the internet while this processes.
12. Once OnPay has pulled in your chart of accounts, return to Company > Integrations > Accounting. Select the Sync Automatically box, and go through each line items and choose the appropriate categories for mapping.
If you have questions or need assistance with item mapping, you can always reach out to our Client Experience team via chat, phone (877-328-6505), or email@example.com.