From the left-side menu, select HR, then click on Onboarding tasks. If you have any pending incomplete tasks for your team, they will appear here. To review these tasks, click on the down arrow or the initials in the circle — these represent the team members who have been assigned.
To create a new task, click the plus sign (+) next to Onboarding Tasks.
- Name your new task and add a description to help your internal team know what they need to do to complete this task.
- Select when this task will be considered complete: when it has been checked by a specific person, when everyone who needs to work on it has checked the task, or when it is marked 100%.
- You can assign the task to the new employee’s supervisor or to specific people like your IT team or Training Manager.
- Click Complete when done adding information about the Onboarding Task.
- When you enter this section again, you’ll see the assigned task. By clicking on the down arrow, you can expand the section to see the description of the task, who is responsible for it, and when it should be marked complete. The assignee(s) will mark it complete.