OnPay’s Time Off Requests allows employees to request paid time off directly from their employee account.
- Click the menu at the top left side of the screen
- Then, select “Time Off” from the menu
- Click the “Request Time Off” button
- In the window that appears, enter the first and last days you will be out or select dates from the calendar.
- Next, scroll down and enter the number of hours you would like to request off for each day and add a note to your employer.
- Click “Request”
Your payroll administrators will be notified by email regarding your request.
Note: This feature is only available to employees if the employer set up a Time Off Policy and has assigned the employee to a Paid Time Off Policy.