Welcome to OnPay!
We're so glad you're here. It's our mission to make it easy for you to pay employees and contractors with our intuitive, web-based software. All payroll taxes and deductions are calculated for you instantly. We also take care of your tax payments, and file your returns for you!
Let's Get Started
1. If you haven't signed up yet, fill out the form on this page to get started.
2. You should receive an email with the subject line "Verify your account" within a minute or two. Click Validate Email.
Note: If you do not receive this email, please contact us at 877-328-6505 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
3. Create a strong password. The security of your OnPay account is only as strong as its password. Avoid using a password that you use for any other accounts. Password generators are recommended.
Click Sign Up to be redirected back to the "My Profile" page in your browser.
4. Once your password has been set, click Launch next to your company name and provide some information to get your company registered. See this article on the self-enrollment process for more details.
5. Once you've completed the 7-step self-enrollment process, we'll email you to request just a few additional details so we can file all of your taxes and returns on your behalf.
- The first email will be from our Banking Team, requesting information to enable direct deposit for your employees. Your employees can be set up and approved to receive direct deposit in a few easy steps.
- If you said "Yes" to having previously paid employees this calendar year, our Implementation team will email you, requesting your payroll history. They'll tell you exactly what they need, but you can learn more about what prior payroll information we need. Once you've sent us your payroll reports, wey'll take care of all the entry and setup of prior wages in your OnPay account. Once we've entered your prior pay info, you're ready to process your first payroll!
Of course, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 877-328-6505 or email email@example.com.
To make sure you have everything setup, please refer to our Onboarding Checklist.