Do you need to change your password? If so, log into OnPay and follow these steps:
- Choose the Settings icon on the left side of the screen.
- Choose Account Settings in the main menu bar that opens.
- Choose Manage Users in the submenu on the page displayed.
- Choose the Change Password button to display the reset window.
- Please Note: Passwords must be at least 8 characters and contain one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and a number.
5. Enter your current password, new password, then confirm your new password.
6. Choose Okay.