Updated December 29, 2022
What we'll cover
- Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- Returning your completed forms
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Wisconsin and Minnesota, you must complete and return a power of attorney for each state.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- Download the Wisconsin DOR POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete Part 1: Taxpayer Information
- Part 4: Taxpayer(s) will need to provide their signature, title, and the date
- Return the completed form to OnPay
Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- Download the Wisconsin DWD POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the top section regarding your business information
- Enter the Employer name, date, and signature at the bottom
- This form will also need to be signed by a witness before being returned to OnPay
Returning your completed form
Email your completed Power of Attorney form email@example.com. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!