Updated December 14, 2022
What we'll cover
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Massachusetts and Connecticut, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Massachusetts Department of Revenue and Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Download and print the Massachusetts POA found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the following sections of Part 1:
- Section A: Taxpayer Information
- Section E: Signature of or for taxpayer(s)
- Section F: Signature of a notary public with notary seal
- Return completed form to OnPay
Returning your completed form
Email your completed Power of Attorney form email@example.com. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!