Updated November 22, 2022
What we'll cover
- Kentucky Department of Revenue and Office of Employment and Training
- Returning your completed form
- Download these forms to get started
Why is this important?
OnPay works with government entities on your behalf, reporting new hires to state labor departments, calculating tax rates, paying taxes and insurance contributions, and filing financial reports. To do this effectively, you will need to grant us Power of Attorney for each state where your company has a tax obligation. For example, if you operate in both Kentucky and Tennessee, you must complete and return a power of attorney for both states.
We've got you covered. All you have to do is fill out your information, sign the form, and return it to us. We'll take it from there!
Kentucky Department of Revenue and Office of Employment and Training
While there's no state-specific Power-of-Attorney form for Kentucky, the state does accept the Federal Power-of-Attorney, IRS Form 2848.
- Download IRS Form 2848 found at the bottom of this page
- Complete the following information:
- Section 1: The top portion regarding your business information
- Section 7: Signature of Taxpayer
- Return the completed form to OnPay
Returning your completed form
Email your completed Power of Attorney form firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call us at (877)-328-6505. We'd love to help!