Which tax forms does OnPay file?
Unemployment: Nevada Quarterly Tax and Wage Report
What information does OnPay need?
- Nevada Unemployment ID: Example: 012345678
- Nevada Unemployment Rate
Where do I enter the information in OnPay?
- Log in to OnPay
- From the main dashboard, navigate to Company > Payroll Taxes in the menu to the left.
- View/Update your Unemployment Tax ID and Unemployment Rate (as a %).
I am an existing Nevada employer, where can I find this information?
If you are an employer with a history of payroll in Nevada you have likely obtained the IDs and online accounts necessary for OnPay to process your tax filings.
Nevada Department of Employment, Training & Rehabilitation: (775)-684-6310
Unemployment Account Number: Existing employers can find the Unemployment Account Number on the Notice of Employer's Contribution Rates.
Unemployment Tax Rate: This can be found at the top right of the Notice of Employer's Contribution Rates. New employers use 3.29%.
I am a new employer, Do I need to register for Nevada taxes?
- Do you have a business and/or employees residing in the State of Nevada?
- Have you processed payroll in OnPay and have received warnings stating we are missing tax information?
- Have you received an email from an OnPay Tax Agent requesting certain Nevada information?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you should continue with the registration and setup steps below.
Which Nevada agencies should I register for?
Nevada Department of Employment, Training & Rehabilitation: You will need to register with this department if you have employees that work in Nevada. If your business is located out of the state, but some of your employee's primary work location is in Nevada, you will need to register with this agency.
OnPay uses both the home address for each employee, plus the work site assigned to each employee to decide which taxes should be calculated.
How do I register with the state?
Nevada Department of Employment, Training & Rehabilitation (unemployment insurance assistance): (775)-684-6310
**If you have liabilities or employees for more than one state please follow the instructions found in the knowledge base for each state. You can also use our Nevada payroll tax calculator to estimate taxes for Nevada employees.**